Your giving is an act of worship and makes possible ministry that changes lives. In addition to offerings given in worship in the offering plate, there are three ways to give:
- We have set up a Zelle account with Bank of America.
- You just go to your own bank’s online “transfer/bill pay” tab.
- There you should see an option to “add recipient to Zelle.”
- After setting up with your account, you will choose email and then enter the church email address - email@example.com.
- Next, you just enter the amount you’d like to donate and the church receives your gift - directly from your bank account - within 30 minutes.
- And there are NO FEES on either end!
Debit and Credit - Click here.
Direct Withdrawal - The easiest way to give regularly is through Electronic Funds Transfer - EFT allows consistent amounts to be drawn directly regularly from your banking account. This lets you set giving as a high priority, and costs the church less than a quarter a transfer. To get started with EFT, print and complete the EFT form and send this with a voided check to the church office. For additional information please contact the church office, 770-449-4498.
Mail Donations to:
Mount Carmel United Methodist Church
P.O. Box 922997
Norcross, GA 30010